Saturday, July 16, 2011

Items Are Moving Along! Make Your OBO's!

I have been doing well moving many reusable items out of here. It has been a lot of work because it takes time in organizing and posting. Interested buyers have been offering their best offers and bargaining with me. It has been fun and closing sales has been successful for the both of us. I would like to see some of the big furniture I have find homes now. I know sales are sluggish for furniture all over. But I am confident I'll be able to make a sale soon! You will often pay more at most stores that specialize in reselling use items.  Please make your offer!  It won't hurt to ask! All my interested buyers leave happy with there new found treasures! Please take some time to scroll through my blog posting and see some of the items up for sale and that which I have recently sold. Also, added to my SOLD posts are the buyer's Best Offer prices. So make your offer!  And I'm really pleasant to work with. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment